Worried about how to keep a schedule that actually works?
Need better balance between homeschooling and all the other things?
Struggling with the guilt of not doing a good job at any of it?
Join Brenda Haws and Nicole Carpenter in a free phone training.
Learn real strategies to balance your homeschool, family and so much more!
EVERYONE gets a special gift just for joining us!
Early-bird Drawing for those who are on time!
Grand Prize Giveaway to one lucky participant! ($145 value) (Hint)
In this class, you will learn:
- Where to really look for life-balance
- How to stay present with your kids and still get work done
- Effective ways to manage family, school and work – even when life is unpredictable
- How to identify your “most important role” and create time for it
- Why your relationship with time may be affecting your relationship with success
- Q&A time to make sure your SPECIFIC concerns are addressed 🙂
Meet Your Mentor
Nicole Carpenter helps overwhelmed moms make time for what matters most. Nicole is an author, speaker and CEO of MOMentity.com, a blog and online community for mothers, reaching out to moms in over 7 different countries. She is a syndicated columnist for KSL.com and the creator of the Define Your Time™ time-management course that helps women (and smart husbands) manage their time, balance their life and get more done. She also sits on the Advisory Board for the Women's Leadership Institute. But her most important role is that of 'mommy' to her four kiddos and ‘wife’ to her college sweetheart.